Chipping Away - Busting Debt in Boston

A personal finance weblog about my own journey to eliminating my debts and building net worth. Hopefully this will serve as a place for me to share and discuss my strategies and ideas, as well as keeping me on track and focused.

8/10/2006

Question of the Day #8

First, my apologies to those who have posted questions of the day that I missed. I'll recap when I have a spare moment or two to breathe (arranging my upcoming move is sucking up the bulk of my time, and work's been crazy... but more on that later). Now, with that in mind, today's Question of teh day is brought to us by SavvySaver, who asks the following:

If you had to pinpoint the one financial decision (good or bad) that put you on the path to where you are now, what would it be? If you could do it over, would you change your decision?

Click that like it's goin out of style! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home